Skip to content
Ordinary Whole Life Insurance
- Issue ages 0 to 85 (ages vary in some states)
- Multiple Death Benefit Plans to qualify for based on health history
- No Cost accelerated benefits including Terminal Illness & Confined Care
- Affordable Premiums that never increase regardless of changes to your age or health.
- Death Benefit cannot decrease regardless of changes to your age or health.
- Benefits are paid to your beneficiary and are not subject to federal income tax.
- Cannot be canceled because of changes to your age or health as long as premiums are paid.
- Accumulated Cash Value can be used for emergencies or other financial needs.
- No Medical Exams or blood work required as part of the application process.